EC-P ranges of packaged burners are rated for outputs between 120kW to 800kW.
It is designed to suit all types of low-temperature gas-fired applications, typically industrial dryers, air heaters, and box ovens. The EC-P burner range can be supplied for natural gas or LP gases with high/low or modulating control.
ES / ESX
Energystream burner industrial in-duct burner, suitable for natural gas or LPG and rated for output between 20kW and 12MW (Note: special burners available rated up to 45MW). Supplied as burner head only or as part of an engineered solution, including ductwork if required. The burner can be offered to utilize the oxygen with the air stream (if above 16%) or with a rear airbox to accept an external air source. Commonly applied to dryers within the paper and tissue industry, minerals dryer and food conveyer ovens.
Selectos industrial package burner, rated for outputs between 90kw to 190kW. Supplied with integral fan, fuel train and control box, options available for on/off, high/low and modulating gas only (oil on/off only). The burner is of rugged industrial design and is suitable for natural gas, LPG or oil. The Selectos range has been applied for many years on ovens, spray booths, dryers, and furnaces. Options available for tube-firing on gas (300kW tube-fire special available upon request).
SG 100 & 170
Selectos industrial package burner, rated for outputs between 60kw to 160kW. Supplied with integral fan, fuel train and control box, options available for on/off, high/low and modulating gas only (oil on/off only). The burner is of rugged industrial design and is suitable for natural gas, LPG or oil. The Selectos range has been applied for many years on ovens, spray booths, dryers, and furnaces. Options available for tube-firing on gas (300kW tube-fire special available upon request).
MDF Series (MDFL 1070, 1510, 1880, 2505, 2800, 3300, 4000, 760)
Dual fuel burners are most commonly used if the fuel source is intermittent. By having both gas and oil fuel options available, it ensures the downtime of the boiler is limited. This dual fuel burner is suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, town gas, biogas, and light oil. It can operate effectively with two-stage high/low gas and oil or fully modulating gas and oil operation. All M Series burners are designed and manufactured in accordance with EN676 and EN267.
- Quick and easy installation
- Reliable and trouble-free operation
- Industry standard components available
- Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance.
- Left or right-handed gas trains to reduce the need for a gas booster
- Separate oil pump unit for use when oil is not the primary fuel, designed to reduce oil pump wear when not in use
- Remote fuel changeover.
PDF Series (PDF 160, 250, 310, 400, 490, 575, 660)
The PDF dual fuel burner range can be configured for natural gas, LPG or biogas, and Class D or Class G oil. Simultaneous firing and three fuel options are also available. Both oil and dual fuel options are provided with a separate skid mounted oil pump and heater sets to allow for easy installation and maintenance. This burner range is suitable for- larger steam and hot water boilers, thermal fluid heaters, air heaters, breweries, distilleries, paper mills, rotary dryers, etc.
- Available in monoblock design up to P310 or a duo block design with a floor mounted combustion air fan
- Low NOx Head
- Electronic micro modulation air-fuel ratio control with individual valve servo motors as standard
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) combustion air fan motor
- Air inlet silencer (< 85dBA)
- Oxygen trim for improved efficiency and reduced emissions
- Separate or integrated water level controls for steam boilers
- Data Transfer Interface for BMS control
The Ratio Matic
The Eclipse Ratio Matic is a nozzle-mix burner designed for direct air heating, indirect air heating and oven applications up to 1800°F. (1000°C.)
The burner package includes a combustion air blower and an air gas ratio regulator to allow firing over a wide gas turndown range at a controlled ratio.
- Type: Nozzle mixing
- Number of Sizes: 8
- Capacity Range: 500,000 to 7,000,000 Btu/Hr (147 to 2050 kW)
- Turndown 90:1
- Process Temperature: 1500-1900°F (815-1039°C)
- Fuels: Natural Gas, propane, butane