What’s Included in My HVAC Preventative Maintenance Program?
- Two calls per year each spring and fall
- MSI will pro-actively schedule your bi-annual service calls on your behalf
- All systems will be inspected and tuned
- 24/7/365 access to MSI’s Preventive Maintenance Online Dashboard, WebLink
- A standard 1” filter per system at each bi-annual service call
Preventative Maintenance HVAC Benefits
- Increased efficiencies
- Decreased system breakdowns
- Longer equipment lifespan
- Priority services
- 10% discount on all parts and future services
Preventative Maintenance HVAC Online Dashboards
WebLink is an online dashboard for our customers that ensures every aspect of your HVAC Preventative Maintenance program is available to you 24/7. No more lost paperwork, warranty information, or work order questions!
Pictures of your equipment, along with all model and serial numbers
System data, operating conditions including inside and outside temperatures, etc.
Notes and recommendations from each visit
Video explanations of the services rendered
Convenient online scheduling, just a click away!
No more lost warranty paperwork!
WebLink Customer Dashboard offers convenience and accessibility with organized work orders, system data, easy service scheduling options, and a list of all your HVAC equipment model and series numbers online 24/7.
Preventative Maintenance HVAC Program Agreement
Preventative Maintenance HVAC Program Agreement pricing is based on the number of residential HVAC systems, and is prepaid at the time of the first service.
Single HVAC System
Two HVAC System
Each Additional System
A 10% discount will be applied to invoices in the event of a system breakdown, for any additional parts or labor required.
*Pricing is contingent upon performing two services a year. Contract prepayment for the total annual contract is due at time of the first service. Preventative Maintenance HVAC Program contracts are available within 40 mile radius the MSI office at 4470 Pinnacle Ln Chattanooga, TN 37415
Additional HVAC Maintenance Add-Ons
Let us know if you require any of the below add-ons when we place your service appointment, or while your HVAC technician is onsite.
- Humidifier Cleaning – $19
- Electronic Air Cleaner – $19
- Indoor Air Quality Inspection – $99
- Thermal Imaging of Equipment – $49
- Duct Cleaning – Quoted at time of service
To ensure your HVAC systems remain efficient and fully functional for longer, set up your HVAC Preventative Maintenance Program today!