Got a Grudge with The Grid?
A Typical Solar Installation can:
- Displace 10-40% of a facility’s reliance on the grid.
- Improve the bottom line
- Stabilize your operating costs
- Solar energy gives any business an economic and marketing competitive advantage
- Instantly add to your property value
- Improve your image – environmentally conscious consumers seek out environmentally conscious businesses
Tax Credits and Incentives?
Local rebates that is available to you from your power utility. Presently TVA purchases the entire output of a qualifying solar system at .12 per KWH above the retail rate.
There are State Grant Incentives of 40% of installed cost to a maximum of $75,000 and loans up to $300,000.
Tax credits and consumer loans are available, and now through the stimulus package you could receive up to 30% of the basis of the properties for solar energy.
Metro Services Incorporated can assist you in applying for and obtaining available resources.