Automation Control PLCs Through Metro Services
MSI services and installs many types of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) for a variety of clients across many different industries. This service offering is not reserved for players within the combustion industry, but completely accessible to any client. Our incredible team at MSI can design, engineer, build, and commission any type of control panel for any industry. Our solutions for automation controls are completely custom tailored to each customer’s specifications, to meet specific needs within their area of business.
Why Employ PLCs in Your Business?
There are a lot of benefits to using PLCs in your factory, warehouse, or other type of business. Implementing this type of automation control system can help you maximize your business efforts, bolstering the work you do in many different ways. Here are a few.
- Increased Productivity– PLCs offer increased throughput or productivity by offering greater flexibility and greater machine control, automating everything from conveyor belt operations to building electricity.
- Improved Quality and Consistency– The use of automation control PLCs results in tasks being performed identically or with extreme accuracy every time, meaning the results and quality are also reliable and ensured. Consistent quality you can count on also yields happy, loyal customers.
- Remote Access– PLC installation gives you remote access to operations and real-time data. You can see flame signal strength, main voltage, motor voltage and current, interlocks, and more all from anywhere with an internet connection. You can also give our technicians access to provide remote tech support and troubleshooting, eliminating the need for in-person service calls.
- Measurable Success– Automation control PLCs also give you access to key metrics, which are always being tracked and recorded, ripe for analysis.
- Reduced Labor Costs– With automation, there are fewer necessary employees on the assembly line with equipment managing processes.
Our team at Metro Services can help identify pain points in your business processes, implementing automation control PLCs that can help improve productivity, lower costs, and ensure more efficient operations across the board. We can also communicate with your staff members to enunciate concerns, or even set up email alarms to help reduce the downtime that inevitably occurs when undiagnosed problems arise with machinery and processes. We’re automation control experts, and we can help you take advantage of all the benefits that come with implementing PLCs within your factory or other business.
Contact us today, and let us help propel your business forward.
Industrial Automation PLCs Online Dashboards
WebLink is an online dashboard for our customers that ensures every aspect of your Industrial Automation PLCs program is available to you 24/7. No more lost paperwork, warranty information, or work order questions!
Pictures of your equipment, along with all model and serial numbers
System data, operating conditions including inside and outside temperatures, etc.
Notes and recommendations from each visit
Video explanations of the services rendered
Convenient online scheduling, just a click away!
No more lost warranty paperwork!
WebLink Customer Dashboard offers convenience and accessibility with organized work orders, system data, easy service scheduling options, and a list of all your PLC equipment models and series numbers online 24/7.
These are some of our top brands we offer, though we are not limited to these companies. If you have a brand preference for you Automation Controls, let us know! Chances are we can use their products in your custom design control system!