To our valued customers, we want you to know we are still open and doing everything we can to serve you fully during these difficult times. We know that many businesses are suffering as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, and we are working to support our clients thorough these difficult circumstances. We want to bolster your work in sales, service and engineering support, as always, and we are implementing extra measures to promote the safety of our staff and our clients.
As we know they are very difficult to find, we are making our own disinfecting wipes using bleach as a base. We are distributing these disinfecting wipes to all our customers on service calls in effort to help combat the virus, and keep everyone safe. We are also providing all our employees and their families with disinfecting wipes in order to help keep them all safe and healthy.
Other Safety Measures We’re Taking:
- Another hot item right now, and nearly impossible to find, is hand sanitizer, which our team is also making this coming week.
- We are making our own face masks in effort to comply with the CDC’s recommendations for safety during essential interactions in public.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our offices multiple times daily, and have increased our regularly scheduled office cleaning from once to twice weekly.
- We are using our cloud systems to work remotely as much as possible.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our vehicles and tools after each job.
- We are staying up to date withe the latest information and recommendations from the CDC, as well as all regional and federal authorities, and making adjustments for safety as needed.
Mostly, we want you all to know, we care you about and your health and safety as well as the viability of your businesses. We are working to support you in any way we can, and we are here for you. We will get through this together.